- Mozilla: Plugging the CSS History Leak
- $43m slot machine win a 'mistake' says Colorado casino
- OWASP Podcast: Ed Bellis (eCommerce) #63 and Andy Ellis (Availability) #64
- Web application scanning with skipfish
- Should the Government Stop Outsourcing Code Development?
- Journalists in China say Yahoo accounts hacked
- WASC Web Hacking Incident Database Project Update
- I’m in ur 4sq, snarfin ur password — Part II
- How Facebook is Adding an Identity Layer to the Internet
- Firefox 3.6 FileAPI Exif Injection
Friday, April 02, 2010
Best of Application Security (Friday, Apr. 2)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order.