- Accuracy and Time Costs of Web Application Security Scanner Report
- The Web won’t be safe, let alone secure, unless we break it
- Why don't websites default to SSL/TLS?
- RFI List in Burp Suite
- Web 2.0 Pivot Attacks
- Building Secure Applications with HTML 5: What is Happening and Where?
- Mozilla Accepts Chinese CNNIC Root CA Certificate
- SDL for dummies
- XSS, SQL Injection and Fuzzing Barcode Cheat Sheet
- Microsoft CAT.NET 2.0 - Beta
Friday, February 05, 2010
Best of Application Security (Friday, Feb. 5)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order.