- Detecting Malice eBook
- Black Box vs White Box. You are doing it wrong.
- The Barack Obama Donations Site was Hacked…err, no it wasn’t.
- New Q3'09 malware data, and the Dasient Infection Library
- Infrastructure fingerprinting via XSS
- DNS Rebinding in Firefox
- Output Validation using the OWASP ESAPI
- Google Wave as a Tool for Hacking
- Announcing the release of the Enhanced Mitigation Evaluation Toolkit
- Asset Valuation (couldn't settle on just one):
Friday, October 30, 2009
Best of Application Security (Friday, Oct. 30)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order. Regularly released until year end. Then the Best of Application Security 2009 will be selected!