- SANS The Top Cyber Security Risks
- Mozilla catches half of Firefox users running insecure Flash
- Fortify hands-on demo/session at forthcoming OWASP Northern Virginia Chapter
- Bruce Schneier: The Future of the Security Industry: IT is Rapidly Becoming a Commodity
- Two New Security Tools for your SDL tool belt (Bonus: a “7-easy-steps” whitepaper)
- Tool: New Version Of BeEF Released!
- 671% increase of malicious Web sites
- PHPIDS 0.6.2 ready to use
- A Nice Big FriendFeed Bug: Impersonate Anyone!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Best of Application Security (Friday, Sep. 18)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order. Regularly released until year end. Then the Best of Application Security 2009 will be selected!