- Apache.org Compromised
- Are Web Application Security Testing Tools a Waste of Time and Money?
- When Mass SQL Injection Worms Evolve...Again
- Homegrown Application Security Program
- Mass SQL injection attacks still scaling up
- Research: 80% of Web users running unpatched versions of Flash/Acrobat
- Altered Sears Web Site Offers Grill to 'Cook Babies'
- Businesses Reluctant to Report Online Banking Fraud
- Massive Twitter Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Flash attack vectors (and worms)
Friday, August 28, 2009
Best of Application Security (Friday, Aug. 28)
Ten of Application Security industry's coolest, most interesting, important, and entertaining links from the past week -- in no particular order. Regularly released until year end. Then the Best of Application Security 2009 will be selected!