Thursday, January 15, 2009

7 facts, OK I'll play long

Giorgio Maone chose to inflict some internet meme agony upon me. Normally I wouldn't, but I had a few minutes so figured why not...

The Rules:
  • 1. Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
  • 2. Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
  • 3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
  • 4. Let them know they’ve been tagged.

The Facts:
  1. Reads regularly outside of information security, specifically about life sciences, entrepreneurialism, and astronomy. Also spent time with electronics, history, religion, economics, and whatever else appears interesting at the time.
  2. Rarely listens to music or watches TV, save for MMA fights. :) Last movie theatre outing must have to been two years or so ago.
  3. Close friends and family consider me antisocial. Non-social is probably more accurate since my preference is quiet solitude.
  4. Did not carry a cell phone until 2007 (I think). Would still prefer not to.
  5. Routinely asks questions that I already know the answers to because I’m more interested in what other people think about the subject.
  6. Never completed a college degree. A well-known silicon valley company offered me an amazing job and too much money to justify staying.
  7. I did not choose infosec as a profession, it chose me. Seriously. Someday I’ll get to choose.

7 people I'm tagging and why:

Jim Manico, bruddah representin' Hawaii!
Trey Ford, fearless defender of PCI-DSS.
Robert Auger, hardest working and least known person in all of Web security.
Arian Evans, he can stir the pot like no other.
Arshan Dabirsiaghi, I just gotta see what he has to say. :)
Jordan Wiens, a haxor that once convincingly played the role of journalist.
Barack Obama: Web 2.0 president-elect must play along too!

5 comments:

Rafal Los said...

@Jeremiah,
You crack me up! How can you go through life without music?! I'd simply be unable to concentrate without some good, melodic techno :)

Jeremiah Grossman said...

My life has its own soundtrack. :)

Anonymous said...

Mr. Grossman:

You misspelled Barack.

Arshan Dabirsiaghi said...

you should also have to rate the 7 people who respond. i love winning.

Jeremiah Grossman said...

@anonymous, thank you. fixed.

@arshan, If 7 people respond... then maybe.