Monday, April 21, 2008

Risky Business interview on Blackhat CSRF

While at Hack in the Box (Dubai) I took some time out speak with Patrick Gray of Risky Business, the host of a nicely popular security podcast in Australia. Risky Business is good stuff if you haven’t already taken a listen, he always has good guests, and timely topics. Plus his style is entertaining. :) Coincidentally a year ago I was Patrick’s first guest ever where I talked some about CSRF and predicted it was only a matter of time before the bad guys caught on. Well, here we are. Doing what I can to raise awareness of the issue across the board, its time we all did. Please feel free to pass the podcast along to developers or managers who might appreciate a simple way to get introduced to CSRF.

1 comment:

Mark Kerzner said...

Thank you, Jeremiah, I was just looking for more good security podcasts.