Thursday, March 01, 2007

My Bio, by Anurag Agarwal

Over the last couple of weeks Anurag Agarwal has been doing a lot work creating a background piece for Reflection on Jeremiah Grossman. You'll notice a long list of organized links to most of the work I've published. This turned out to be a great resource in addition to the interview material contained within. Until this point I had only a vague idea of how much stuff was actually out there. Honestly, I can't take sole credit for all of this. I've had the amazing opportunity to converse with many stellar experts whom I frequently exchange ideas. This ability is invaluable to anyone conducting research and developing insights in the information security field. Thanks Anurag!

After Anurag completes a few more of these Reflections, I think we're going to have a really good webappsec knowlege base. Of course someone is going to have to do the same for Anurag. :)

No comments: