- You sometimes use Lynx to surf the Web. Furthermore you know what Lynx is.
- You don’t find it humorous when someone says they’re a penetration tester.
- When you send someone a link they say, “do you really expect me to click on that?”
- You get annoyed someone refers to an HTML Injection vulnerability as Cross-Site Scripting.
- You know that Slashdot uses a really strange URL format in their source code.
- You’ve gotten more than 10 emails from strangers asking you to help them hack their girlfriends Hotmail account.
- Your handle begins with the first initial of your name followed by “Snake”.
- Web 2.0 websites don’t work in your browser unless you turn off all your security plugins.
- You know Brendan Eich is and hate his guts
- Someone is stupid enough to bet you a thousand dollars you can't maliciously use 30% of websites on the Internet.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
10 signs you’ve been in web application security too long
RSnake helped me put this little thing together....