Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Interviewed for the StillSecure Podcast

This week I appeared a Podcast (my first ever), with the Alan Shimel and Mitchell Ashley of StillSecure, After all these years. Let me tell you these guys rock! Alan and Mitchell are a lot of fun, simply hilarious, and know what they’re talking about too! Making it hard to believe these guys are honest ta'goodness infosec experts. They asked for my thoughts on the web application security industry, specifically vulnerability assessment. I had a great time and hopefully I’ll get to do it again in the future. In the meantime I might have to go back through their audio archive and seem what they've done in the past.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful! Mitchell has some anger problems and he's prone to threatening people. He has even threatented to kill a coworker.

They both do a wonderul job of keeping the engineering team running. They are wonderful motivators.